Enter email to get Jobs in Inbox

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PIA AIRHOSTESS-Pakistan International Airlines- Karachi

PIA with its current revitalization plan needs qualified team players. Talented, energetic and self motivated persons may become a part of our team to perform their duties in PIA. In this regard, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the positions listed below

Job Detail:
PIA with its current revitalization plan needs qualified team players. Talented, energetic and self motivated persons may become a part of our team to perform their duties in PIA. In this regard, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the positions listed below. The eligible candidates must possess the qualifications / other requirements mentioned against each:
Airhostess:
Bright, smart and talented young girls to take up the exciting and rewarding career of Air Hostess in PIA. If you meet the following requirements, you can be the one we are look for:

Qualification: Intermediate or Equivalent, minimum 2nd division.
Martial Status: Un-married.
Maximum Age: 25 years
Height: Minimum 5 feet and 2 inches.
Weight: Proportionate to height as per PIA’s standards.
Languages: Should have the ability to speak and write English / Urdu fluently.

Company Name & Address:
Pakistan International Airlines, Karachi.
Tel: 111-786-786 // Email: hrd.piac@gmail.com.

4 comments:

Memo said...

sir
with the reference of your service job of airhostess i feel confident that i possess require qualition...i ll be very greatful to ya if you consider me for this job...i feel tht i hav everything which is necessary for dis job...regards

namiya said...

SIR
i want to become a air hostess my age is 18years,5.4 height.45 weight ,smart n gud looking.bright n fair complection if u intersted soo plz reply thnkz

Anonymous said...

A.A Dear sir,
My name is Amina.i recently given examz of BSC and waiting for result.i wana do job of airhostess in PIA.its my parents wish and also my childhood dream dat me'll become airhostess in PIA.i hope u'll give me a chance for airhostess and fulfill my all chilhood desires.Sir me want share with u something some thing about dis matter dat who knows about the procedure of airhostess.they doesnt tell me that how can i apply 4 dis job Then me feel so bad bcz nobody can understand my feelings dat time.i 'll feel better when ur ans 'll b come bcz u can do 4 me.i 'll b thankful 2u when u'll give me a chance AND ALSO TELL ME DAT WHEN VECENCIES 'LL B OPEN AGAIN??plz plz plz sir i hv abillity..me 'll wait 4 ur response..my mail address is Aries12_ami@yahoo.com..

GOD BLESS U ALWAYS..

B HAPPY WHOLE OF TIME..

ALLAHAFIZ..

Anonymous said...

hi, this is chaahat, i think to be giving a opportunity of air hostess will be great as my ambition to become an air hostess, especially in PIA. so plz don't hesitate to contact me for further info
pakprincess_01@hotmail.com

bye for now