- Design UX concepts for web, tablets, and smart phones for new products and product lines.
- Effectively document and communicate design – via requirements engineering, information architecture, wireframes, mockups, high fidelity designs
- Contribute to user research and user evaluation.
- Work in a cross-functional environment, leveraging design deliverables and methodologies to collaborate with product management and software development.
- Participate in and lead team discussions relative to current user experience projects.
- Participate in business-wide discussions relative to the future direction of design and user experience
- Act as a member of the Healthcare UX Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality interaction design practices. This includes participation in many aspects of UX – research, ideation, interaction design and visual design
- Act as a thought leader for high quality software development through the focus of UX.
- Bachelors in the following: Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction , Graphic/Visual Design, Industrial Design, or a related discipline
- Portfolio demonstrating successful examples of conceptual designs, prototypes, and final design patterns used in commercialized products
- 8+ years (4+ years for junior to mid level) experience and strong working knowledge of user centered design processes and methodologies
- 8+ years (4+ years for junior to mid level) of experience solving demanding UX challenges in both enterprise and consumer application environments
- 8+ years (4+ years for junior to mid level) of experience using Adobe’s latest platforms: Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- 4+ years (2+ years for junior to mid level) experience and strong working knowledge of site design; mastery in principles of Web and application design (HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS)
- A track record that demonstrates significant knowledge and experience in ideation and product definition using disruptive design practices
- A demonstrated understanding of all phases of goal-directed design and development, and the ability to create unrivaled interfaces that solve hard problems with elegant interaction solutions
- Working understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
- Strong communications (written and verbal), negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%, including overnight stays
- UX Designer: 5 years
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org