Senior Mobile UX Designer
Duration - Long Term
Type - Contract
Location - Waltham, MA
GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced UX designer with formal education qualifications in design as well as extensive experience in visual, interaction, and graphic design. The candidate will need to interact closely with all stakeholders and fill the gaps left by them - say create a sub-interaction and the subsequent visual designs. The candidate should be able to create the visuals from the wireframes that have been created by applying branding specs.
- Formal education in design (degree preferred)
- Experience in mobile development environment is required.
- Experienced at driving a user experience from end-to-end that delivers results
- Experienced at user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards
- Develop feature design briefs, logic flows and screen wireframes within evolving technology, business, and time constraints.
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
Send resume to email@example.com