Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Portland, ME
• Overall IT experience of 10+ years
- Very Strong work experience in front end web frameworks such as Angular 2 , Spring Boot
- Good knowledge with backend web frameworks such as Angular 2
- Experience in performing and delivering proof of Concepts with new tools and technologies
- Mastery of Object Oriented design and working knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience with a modern scripting language such as PHP or Python.
- Mastery of SQL fundamentals and relational/NoSQL database design concepts
- Thrives in diverse technical environments.
- Knows the distinctions between REST architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable explaining technical problems and plans in person and in writing.
- Works effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative products.
Java / J2EE related technologies :
- Core Spring platform development experience
- Full stack development experience
- Experience in fine tuning application performance. Knowledge of caching mechanisms (Open source and industry standard practices)
- Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins or similar.
- Strong hands on coding skills and passionate about coding and willing to learn. Exposure to open source technologies.
- Ability to think outside the box. Needs to have lateral thinking. Familiar with data structures, algorithms.
- Experience on Struts/Spring frameworks
- Experience in jQuery, backbone, Angular JS or Ext JS, HTML5
- Should have good experience in Java/J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Linux/Unix, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Visio, ESB (Mule or IIB), WebSphere, Tomcat
- JMS/MDB (Message driven beans).
- Very good communication skills
- Proven expertise in SDLC, Payments, SOA, J2EE, Spring, Event Driven
- Experience in Activiti BPM, Drools Rule Engine, Event Management
- Strong background on REST Services, SOAP Services, JMS, Frameworks (Spring, hibernate)
- Experience with source code management techniques/tools
- Experienced on Databases, Store Procedures (SQL/DB2 Preferable)
· Agile project experience utilizing Agile delivery framework
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com