You will be responsible for helping us manage our numerous concurrent web design and development projects for our clients across a wide range of markets including professional firms, retail, industrial, education and not for profit organisations.
- 2+ years' experience in account and/or project management
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Passionate about marketing
- Ability to multitask and manage several tasks/projects at one time
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
Desired but not essential requirements include:
- Experience in account/project management across multiple industries
- Experience in graphic design, marketing and/or web industries
- Experience working in Content Management Systems and their general functionality
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, IT or Business
- Maintain an outstanding relationship with our clients and liaise with the internal team regarding concurrent projects and tasks
- Manage the successful delivery of web development projects, including client communication regarding the status of the project milestones and budgets
- Reviewing each stage of the project before going to client for quality and accuracy.
- Provide day-to-day support to the management and development teams including the creation of website proposals.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com