Title: Deputy General Manager Manufacturing
Education & Relevant Experience (in brief):
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial Production / Automotive) from a reputed institute with 15 to 25 years of experience in Production from reputed companies.
- Advanced Degree will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Production Atmosphere, Shop Floor Management, Planning activities & Vendor Management in Engineering Industry preferred
- People Management skills & exposure to handling unionized workmen is required.
- Lean Management & leading Projects is Necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Should have Passion to work in a challenging work environment with aptitude for a long-term career in Manufacturing.
- Should have a Positive attitude & Self-motivated.
- Should have Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Should have Hands-on and Can-do attitude - High energy, Positive, Deadline-driven, Dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
- Should be Organized and have strong Interpersonal, Analytical & Perseverance skills
- Safety: Ensure safe and clean environment is maintained conforming to the requirements as laid down by EHS department; Metrics monitored.
- Establish and Enforce Safety Environment with clear roles and responsibilities and regularly monitor performance using Safety Reviews.
- Supervise Production Unit Heads & Manage day to day responsibilities of PUs
- Responsible for overall Production Goal attainment to defined metrics for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Maintain Budget set for the respective PUs.
- Monitor Process & provide reports on progress and achievement of Business objectives
- Develop Tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback
- Talent Development and Succession Planning
- Drive changes in the Organization
- Identify areas of improvement, participate in Lean initiatives, lead teams for implementing continuous improvement actions, Problem solving and Solutions and K-100 Implementation.
- Engage Workmen through Open Communications and providing relevant Training to develop and maintain good harmonious work atmosphere and eliciting their participation in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Leverage Resources within area of accountability to execute the plan.
- Manage team for overall performance including Training, Planning, Scheduling, Staffing, Discipline through Policy Administration, and Meeting Production Goals.
- Responsible for eliminating Waste and Nonvalue added activities through use of Lean
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org