It is exciting times for us at Schneider Electric. We are setting up an entrepreneurial team of Learning technologists and solution designers to help us accelerate the digitization of learning offering at Schneider and design a futuristic digital learning ecosystem. End goal is to help accelerate the digital business transformation at Schneider. As a part of Digital Learning Solutions team we are seeking a Global lead with extensive experience of delivering global projects on Learning Management System and of leading Learning technology interventions. Schneider has CSOD LMS designed to deliver digital learning solution for the global learning community (15 global Schneider academies, 500+ Learning administrators and 100+ content partners). We support 340,000 plus employees, partners, distributors, and contractors in 190 countries. The key accountability of the role is to partner with Business to strategically deliver the key projects & solutions. The manager will also be accountable for managing the End to End .
- Partners with business to envision and design solutions for Digital Learning projects to simplify, digitize and step up the learning performance. Conducts Discovery and solution design workshops to evolve digital functionalities on LMS platform.
- Build the strategic development roadmap for the platform in line with the digital learning strategy of – Mobile, Social, Big data, User generated content and federated search and works continuously to enhance the platform’s digital agility.
- Responsible for the new functionality configuration, UAT design and execution, change management and global deployment.
- Provides Technical consulting to Learning services and Learning solutions team in designing a business process improvement by sourcing new technology.
- Becomes an external benchmark and acts as a Technical authority on the Cornerstone & digital learning technologies for the internal learning community as well as external world..
- Simplify the UI interface for both-learning administrators and end users by regularly conducting comprehensive system audit and building evolutionary platform development roadmap.
- Maintains and Manages the platform governance standards and extensive documentation of Portfolio of programs and Projects.
- Is continuously aware of the evolving digital learning ecosystem, players and technologies and its implication for current LMS and learning solution.
- Is certified on CSOD or equivalent LMS (Sumtotal, Saba, SuccessFactors (Saas based). Has worked on providing End to End service to customers on CSOD/LMS platform .Is Hands-on on the configuration of features and functionalities. in the LMS.
- Has himself/herself carried /Led (in project leader capacity )the implementation of LMS- System configuration, integration of LMS with Oracle-HCMS or Peoplesoft and is aware about technical configuration of both.
- Has worked extensively on integration of LMS with intranet, social platforms like our spice social and is aware about- Architecture, Security and all other aspects of system integration
- Is familiar with the tools like captivate etc himself/herself and is aware of gaming , assessments, videos and all other content developing standards
- Has worked on mobile enablement of learning platform
- Is aware about the recent technology innovation and tools in learning technology space
- Can work in matrixed organization through influence
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time
•Masters of Science (MS) or Bachelor of Science (BS) or Associates (AS) degrees in Applied Science, Computing, Engineering, or IT
•Project Management certification, HTML /Web know how, App design
• HTML /Web know how, SQL query, App design, Mobile technology, API/Web service know -how
•Master of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
•Excellent oral and communication skills
•Overall 9 to 15years of experience with minimum 6 years of experience in Project Management
•High level of attention to detail
•Fluency in French and/or Spanish and/or Hindi is a plus
•Strong Project management skills
•Ability to lead and/or actively participate in working sessions and stakeholder meetings
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org