Title : Semantic Developer - Teradata
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12 month
"• 10+ years overall experience working on software development projects preferably with an emphasis on data warehouse / business intelligence projects
• 5+ Year Strong Technical Skills in Teradata. Must have working knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL Server.
• Extensively worked on development and implementation of data marts, data structures, functions, data warehouse fact & dimension tables, views, and indexes
• Demonstrated skills in working with multiple groups to create data warehouse designs based on business and data requirements and conducting reviews
• Demonstrated skills working with multiple groups to define key reporting metrics, identify current database sources, assess the status of existing reporting capabilities and work with teams on go forward solution
• Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and effectively interact with Business Analysts, Project Managers, ETL developers, Quality Assurance and other end users regarding data needs
• Excellent at writing complex SQL queries with Inner and Outer Joins, Aggregate Functions, Set Operators, Sub queries, System Calendar, Ranking Functions, Stored Procedures, Data Types, Logical and Conditional Expressions, Macros, Derived Tables, CASE expressions, Views, String Functions and Relational Concepts.
• Strong communication and documentation abilities
• Demonstrated experience with Power Designer
• Demonstrated experience with SQL performance tuning
• Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, analysis and design standards and techniques
• Financial services experience, preferably mortgage.
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org