jobs-n-jobs.com is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced administration officer/receptionist to provide outstanding customer service and support at our Head Office based in Sunshine West.
As an important member of our team, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors, clients, and suppliers and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
- Welcoming and greeting visitors directing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding ant incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Coordinating mail/deliveries
- Processing credit card payments and providing back up support to our accounts department
- General data entry including processing of purchase and sales orders and invoices
- Performing other clerical receptionist/administrative duties, as required, such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc
- Previous experience in a similar role (at least 3 years)
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and abilities
- Previous accounts experience - advantageous
- Outstanding customer service experience, the ability to enjoy your job and always have a smile in your voice!
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org