Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: 6 month+ contract
Interview Process: Telephonic/Face to Face
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs product design and development tasks of high-complexity high-volume Web functionality which will require research and analysis and in-depth back-end programming knowledge.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegate to integrate with Middleware services using SOAP and REST.
- Support development and integration of HTML pages by front-end developer.
- Design and develop program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging with detailed documentation.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Works within established procedures and framework to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
- Conduct design-review and code-reviews with peers.
- Perform production incident triage.
- 5+ years of Core/JEE programming experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of high-volume Web application.
- Working knowledge of Server and Client templates.
- Design and develop Java Web Application of high quality following good software development practices.
- Logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong communication skills and professional work habits
- Collaborative personality – able to effectively work with others to achieve a common goal
- Experience using JEE containers such as WebSphere and TomCat
- Experience with Unit Testing Tool like JUnit
- Experience using software Version Control tools such as ClearCase and Subversion
- Experience developing and maintaining real time, high volume, client facing Web application
- Experience using Eclipse/RAD
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org