The CPC Project Support Officer provides general administrative and project support to the CPC team. Duties may include word processing, data entry, creating agendas, minutes and reports, responding to internal and external queries and requests, project reporting and develops and maintains spreadsheets, databases and the CRM for CPC activities. They will also be responsible for organising some events and meetings that take place at WAPHA and offsite. This role is 0.6 FTE (3 days a week).
Successful Applicants will meet the following selection criteria:
- Project or program management experience and skills including the ability to deliver agreed outcomes within specified time frames.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated analytical, research, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced abilities on excel spredsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong organisational and planning skills including the ability to manage workloads and achieve outcomes in a busy environment;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- High level of literacy in information management and communication technologies, including desktop computers, word processing, spread sheet and database software packages.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, particularly at the senior executive and management level and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org