Title: Crystal Reports Developer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: Long Term
Note: Need Locals
Interview process: phone interview and in person interview
- Develop and Maintain Crystal Reports for a dedicated project.
- Repair and Update existing reports as needed due to reported bugs or development changes.
- Evaluate each Report request, verifying whether the request may already be answered in another report, whether the request is valid, the possibility of getting the request completed, and estimating time for completion.
- Document all progress, issues, and resolutions, according to company standards.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion within appropriate timeline.
- Demonstrate flexibility during times of change and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to translate report requests from clients, development team, or management into quality Crystal Report
- Exceptional Customer Care, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in Crystal Reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient in Understanding of SQL and Database Structure and Design
- 5+ years’ experience Developing Custom Reports
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org