jobs-n-jobs.com is looking for a well presented professional to provide leadership to the Customer Service team, initiate and develop Customer Service policy and procedure, and resolve all escalated customer service issues ensuring outcomes are mutually beneficial. This is a hands on role and requires you to help physically lift mattresses.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate and develop customer service policies and procedures
- Authorise replacements, refunds
- Ensure accurate records of communication with customers and relevant company reports
- Report monthly KPIs and associated performance for the Customer Service team to senior management
- Handle queries that are beyond the responsibility of the Customer Service team
- Assist with the recruitment, training and appraisal of Customer Service team
- Motivate all staff within the Customer Service team to meet and exceed expected targets.
- Monitor and performance manage the Customer Service team as required providing feedback
- Attend training sessions for all new product
- Ensure the Customer Service team uphold the service standards for incoming service, in home inspection, repairs and returns and administration.
- Protect and project the company image in all areas of professional behaviour
- Attend meetings as required
- Perform ad hoc duties and support other areas of the business when required.
- Ensure high standards of safety compliance
- Take responsibility for yourself and your team
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Customer service experience in manufacturing or retail industry
- Well organised, attention to detail, accurate
- Strong team playing skills – able to work alone, and within a group
- Maintain high standards of presentation
- Strong time management skills
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written skills for email correspondence and Product Service Reports
- Friendly, polite , tactful and approachable at all times
- Trustworthy, professional and confidential
- Superior questioning and investigation skills
- An in-depth understanding of all products
- Anticipates problems ahead and finds solutions
- Great planning and organisation skills
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com