Job Title: Selenium Test Automation Engineer
Location: New York City, NY
Contract: Long Term
Immediate Need. Senior Profiles Only. 10 Plus years Only.
In person interview. Locals only.
Digital Media/ Publishing/ Entertainment industry exp is a big plus.
Key Skills = Selenium + Java + TestNG Framework + Appium for Mobile testing
The Quality Assurance Engineer will design and execute test strategy / plan and test cases for existing and new features. S/he will report well written bugs and track it through closure in coordination with developers, product and project managers, and s/he will contribute proactively to better the software testing process. This person will work closely across the engineering team to develop great products.
- Design and execute test strategy / plan and test cases for existing and new features.
- Report well written bugs and track it through closure in co-ordination with developer, product and project manager
- Contribute proactively to better the software testing process
- Work closely across the engineering team to develop great products
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area
- Around 5-7 years of software product development life cycle and software testing experience
- Must have strong Software testing life cycle knowledge in conjunction with SDLC
- Must have a solid software testing concepts foundation
- Test automation and scripting experience is a must; Selenium experience is a MUST.
- Mobile Testing : Appium framework to develop automation scripts for iOS and Android platforms
- Must have sound knowledge of Web architecture and related technologies
- Must have strong Web application testing experience
- Must be a strong individual contributor with good multitasking and time management skills
- Must have strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a great team player
- Database knowledge, preferably MS-SQL Server is a plus
- Load and Performance testing experience is a plus
- Strong programming skill is a plus
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com