Title: Senior SharePoint Administrator/Designer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 2 month contract(extension to long term potential)
Note: Need Locals
Interview Process: Face to Face
Sr. SharePoint Administrator/Designer is needed to help in migrating a large on-premises 2010 SharePoint instance to an on-premises SharePoint 2013 instance. The 2013 on premises instance will need to be installed and configured. This migration would involve reorganizing and restructuring SharePoint 2010 collections and subsites to optimize functionality and usability in a 2013 test environment for eventual inclusion in an internal production on-premises SharePoint 2013 instance. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in dealing with SharePoint via PowerShell and other third party and MS software and utilities.
- Ability to work with customers to provide best solutions to migration issues.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving approach to tasks.
- Ability to identify technical issues and requirements pertaining to the migration.
- Delivering solutions on time and providing timely updates on progress.
- Act as a single-point-of-contact for SharePoint migration issues.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience administrating on-premises SharePoint Farms.
- Experience customizing and Branding SharePoint sites using built-in and custom templates, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio and other third party or MS software.
- Experience working with SharePoint Forms and InfoPath.
- Experience working with PowerShell scripts, Master Pages, Style Sheets, Feature and Solution Assemblies, Site Definitions, and SharePoint Publishing Services.
- Developing and optimizing workflows, document libraries, SharePoint collections, metadata for search optimization.
- Developing and maintaining user friendly Wiki pages and a customized Knowledge Base specific to the on-premises instance.
- Troubleshooting SharePoint migration issues pertaining to but not limited to: Farm Features, Access Mappings, Manage Content Databases Settings, Web Application Management, Security, Workflows, Web
Parts, and Forms.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required):
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position)
Hands-on experience; building SharePoint sites and using PowerShell to manage SharePoint instance.
Extensive experience in SharePoint troubleshooting and administration.
Developing and maintaining workflows, building Forms using SharePoint Designer and/or InfoPath.
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
Experience with Office 365, SharePoint Online, Cloud based development, OneDrive.
SharePoint Online and Mobile development.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com