Position: Systems Admin
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Contract Duration: 6+ months
These are pure Application support roles.
The Systems Administrators will monitor systems, including setting alerts to maintain the stability of the environment and monitoring error logs; install or coordinate installation of updates/patches and releases on development, test, pre-production, and production systems. The ideal candidates will have experience Windows, Linux, IIS, experience in either DynaTrace, Splunk or, Nagios.
Requirements for System Administrator
- Windows: Server, IIS
- Linux: Apache, JBOSS
- Concepts, principles and practices of systems administration.
- Monitoring tools to ensure required availability of assigned systems.
- Active Directory, TCP/IP networking protocols, DNS.
- Backup and recovery technologies.
- Network and security concepts and technologies.
- Automation, monitoring, and testing using PowerShell, Shell, Perl, Python, OR Ruby.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking standards, protocols, etc.
- RHEL Satellite management server.
- VMware Virtualization software.
- Apache web server configuration and support.
- Virtualization and private cloud technologies is preferred.
- Project/Quality Management.
- ITIL Practices/Change control
- Experience with automated deployments, experience administrating large enterprise applications, public facing websites, DynaTrace, Splunk, and Nagios
- RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora knowledge desired.
- Application deployment and systems provisioning using Puppet.
- Familiar with Code versioning software using Git .
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com