Customer focused, passionate Sales Consultants are required to work in Telstra Store.
You will be highly motivated, have a thirst for knowledge and a hunger for personal development.
In addition, the ability to demonstrate exceptional personal skills and drive to succeed in an environment that is fast paced, informative and professional.
Tech savvy, you will be responsible for offering personalised end-to-end communications solutions.
This opportunity is perfect for those who thrive in an energetic sales environment, enjoy a work-life balance and are dedicated to building a successful career.
The role includes:
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to use initiative and multi task;
- Strong work ethic and committed to doing the best job possible;
- Results-driven and a determination for exceeding sales targets;
- Willingness and eager to learn;
- Goals of establishing a long-term career
What we need:
- Must be able to work weekends, and late on Thursday and Friday nights.
- We're seeking both full time and part time staff
- Previous experience in retail and sales using feature/benefit selling to match customer needs.
- A thirst for technology, IT savvy and evolving products.
- Confidence, and a` can do' attitude.
- A competitive spirit and motivation.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- We pride ourselves on looking after our people
- On-going training and development
- Working with one of Australia's Iconic Brands, one you can trust.
- Stability of a business that has been in operation for more than 12 years.
- Excellent base salary and commissions
- Permanent staff must be able to work rotating to cover a 7 day trading week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com