Role: WMB Senior Admin with Axway Gateway Interchange experience
Location: Detroit MI
Duration Long Term
Note: Axway Gateway Interchange exp is mandatory
The Middleware Services practice is a one-stop-shop for all Middleware related needs of the customer for Support Admin managing customer’s application environments from basic service desk support through more complex application environments capabilities. As a Middleware Management Senior Advisor, you should be able to Install, Configure, Upgrade, Migrate and Maintain Axway product suite. In addition, you will configure and troubleshoot WebSphere MQ (WMQ) and WebSphere Message Broker (WMB). We are looking for a team member that is passionate about Application Support and providing a high level of customer service on a continual basis.
- Have technical ability to perform Install, Configure, Upgrade and migrate Axway product suite.
- Provide support on migration from Axway Gateway Interchange (Cyclone) to B2Bi
- Setup trading partner communities and profiles in Cyclone/B2Bi for application data exchange with external partners.
- Setup and maintain security, data delivery & pickup exchange points.
- Able to configure and troubleshoot WebSphere MQ (WMQ) and WebSphere Message Broker (WMB)
- Provide administration and operational support services includes resolution of issues related to data exchange, performance, patches and capacity management.
- Provide technical solution that meets on-demand business changes/needs.
- Setup trading partner profiles, workflow rules/steps, and data mappings.
- Create and support maps in EDIFACT and ANSI formats for EDI transformations to the backend systems format (and vice versa).
- Provide guidelines and support integration/certification process for on boarding suppliers.
- Monitor application infrastructure for service availability supporting business operations.
- Projects Infrastructure Architecture & Application Integration Implementation Support (Configuration / Deployment).
- Support code and configuration deployment.
- Provide high performance and stable environment for business services in cost efficient manner with improved ROI and reduced Operating Costs.
- Provide services to maintain software at vendor supported level including patches and major upgrades.
- Interact with Business/Application/Project owners and departments providing SME services to facilitate the use of Axway Gateway Interchange (Cyclone)/B2Bi
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) – 24x7 Support.
- Ensure Technology Standards are adhered.
- Provide services working with EAI, AS2, EDI and VAN solutions for supplier integration.
- Strong understanding and experience of EDI technologies, processes and standards.
- Provide support during required business hours with on call rotation outside of business hours
- Hands-on experience with supporting Axway and WMB/MQ environments and technologies
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Service Provider Experience providing service to our clients
- Experience with service transition methodologies and on boarding customer projects/engagements
- Knowledge in Axway architecture deployment and runtime administration;
- Ability to collect Axway trace data and to interact with vendor
- Success attributes include initiative, the ability to perform under pressure, strong leadership, analytical problem-solving abilities; willingness to work during weekends
- Experience working with Service Management Tools like OPAS Remedy or similar
- Experience in delivering presentations to customers and must have proven presentation skills
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and drive execution under tight timelines
- Advanced understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs
- Thorough understanding of client/server networks.
- Through knowledge of pre-deployment and testing methods
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations / problems using multiple sources of information
- Engineering Graduate (or equivalent) with 9+ years of experience
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org