Title: DevOps (EMDS specialist)
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 12 month
Dev Ops ( EMDS specialist) 5-6 Years
• The ideal candidate for this position will have both development and system administration background or experience.
• Experience with a vast array of continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools, examples include: JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Docker, Puppet, Elastic and Team Foundation Server
• Good experience as a technical lead in architecture, development, or deployment
• Experience with deploying and configuring Microsoft Stack web applications via Microsoft’s Internet Information Services (IIS) application server
• Experience in administering, configuring, and debugging applications on the IIS application server. Example tasks include: managing authentication, certificates, logging, and the application pools
• Source Control Management experience in GIT,TFS, SVN, including branching methodologies and best practices
• Develops and maintains configuration management and automation systems
Environment Management: Administering, configuring, and debugging applications on the IIS , SQL Server & BizTalk application server.
Application management for ASP, .Net, BizTalk, MSMQ, SSIS , webmethods & Java based applications
Chef Enterprise automation of Microsoft apps and stacks. Should be focused on automation of infrastructure (automate configuration, deploying and scaling of servers ) .
Develop platform and infrastructure services which improve deployment processes. Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
Become the Subject Matter Expert for the configuration and deployment. Partner with developers to build solutions which are optimized for the elastic and highly-available
Triage and provide technical solutions to environment related issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment. Support developers with change requests, uptime, and performance related issues and access.
Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve environment and application issues found in production and non-production environments.
Implement strategies optimized for HA and scalability. Expand production monitoring and analytics/dashboard and reporting.
Assist projects in forecasting current and future needs for the support of development and associated environments
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com