Position:: DevOps System Administrator
Location:: Schaumburg, IL
Duration:: 12+ Months
Below listed are expectations from the DevOps System Administrator:
• Setup, configuration & administration of Cloud based Linux environments on Amazon Cloud, Azure or other providers.
• Setup, configuration & administration of Continuous Integration environments and integrating them with Version Control systems like GIT & SVN and deployment systems like Dockers.
• Creating Build scripts and/or other basic scripts (PERL/PYTHON/Selenium/C/C++/
Maven/ANT) for environment administration to automate Build tasks
• Performing POC of new tools/technologies as required.
• Installation and Configuration of Node JS & NPM packages.
• Installation & Configuration of Web Application modules including Application Servers (Webloggic/JBOSS), Web Servers (Tomcat, Apache) and DB (Oracle,Mongo)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com