Position: Hyperion Support Specialist
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12 months
Need Local candidates who can come for F2F
Job Description: Leading Retail/Investment bank looking to recruit an Essbase Support Resource to manage, maintain and support the Financial Reporting System based on Hyperion solutions for US Group activities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong Technical in-depth skills in Oracle Hyperion Essbase and has worked as an Essbase Administrator in a support function or an Essbase Developer in Project Delivery. A minimum of either 4-5 years’ experience in consulting or Essbase project delivery experience would help to compliment this role. In addition to this sound Hyperion FDMEE and scripting skillset would be beneficial to support the role.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Hyperion Essbase in a Support Role.
- Technical background in IT and/or Computer Science Related degree.
- Experience of other Oracle Hyperion Products (Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition) would be beneficial.
- Experience of Hyperion Essbase integration with Microsoft SQL Server
- Previous Management or Team Leadership experience within Hyperion EPM or other Technical Delivery Projects would be beneficial.
This in turn needs to be backed up by Strong Soft skills:
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management/delivery to the business.
- Strong communications skills, business writing and presentation skills are required for this role (Fluency in English, written and verbal is a must).
- Desire to learn and develop a career in Hyperion / Financial Systems support.
- Ability to gain knowledge from colleagues and train others to grow within the team.
- Strong Team player – able to manage their own workload and good vertical reporting skills to Senior Management.
- Proven ability to be able to own workload and ensure all deliverables are met.
- Self-Starter and well-motivated to deliver in a Highly Pressurised Support Environment.
- Managing a number of Essbase systems within RBB ensuring the day-to-day requests/incidents are managed and the relevant BAU Activities (e.g. ETL Loads, Outline changes etc.) are all completed in order to ensure system uptime for the Business Units.
- Supporting the junior members within the team to ensure they are delivering the day-to-day BAU Requests/Incidents within Essbase that is being requested from the Business.
- Stakeholder Management with both the Hyperion Leadership Team and the Business Units – ability to setup and manage stakeholder meetings and strong upward reporting to senior management.
- Producing a series of Management Information Reports showing Incident/Requests Trend Analysis.
- Performing in-depth Root Cause Analysis (RCA) into application/system issues.
- Managing System Outages and assist to ensure system uptime is available across the Working Day.
- Monitoring/Support of the overnight Batch Process and ensuring all load processes have completed through successfully through the Working Day.
- Supporting the Troubleshooting of issues within the ETL Overnight load process and diagnose Load issues within FDMEE including managing mappings, troubleshooting FDMEE Batchload scripts and outages experienced within FDMEE.
- Ideally experienced in working with Hyperion Version 18.104.22.168.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com