Title: IOS Developer
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Duration: 6+ months
Note: Need Only Locals
Interview Mode: Telephonic / Face to Face
The iOS Developer is responsible for developing the client and/or iOS applications. Activities will include writing software, debugging issues, and ensuring that the project is using best practices.
- Write software, debug issues and ensure that the project is using best practices.
- Oversee the coding standards of the department and ensuring they are applied correctly.
- Effectively communicate with the development team and other related department on best practices.
- Responsible for the tolls and frameworks used by the department.
- Act as a champion for continuous learning, encouraging everyone to take the initiative on problem solving.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 2+ year Swift programming language.
- Experience with Cocoa and X Code.
- Experience and deep understanding of the network layers, Internet security as well as encryption.
- Experience in various protocols and data formats related to APIs (JSON, XML, SOAP, TLS, HTTPS).
- Experience with iOS apps in the Apple App Store.
- Experience with Splunk, gitlab, and reviewing code
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com