We are looking for someone with:-
- Excellent sales skills to meet and exceed bookings program KPI's schedule;
- Plan, determine and co-ordinate multiple customer travel bookings within country / destination requirements;
- Build rapport and trust within client and agent/supplier base;
- Maintain up to date records in bookings and accounts.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- A strong sense of customer service to be able to 'go the extra mile';
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office with outlook email, word and excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Drivers licence;
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks;
- Genuine interest in pets and a good knowledge of pet breeds;
- Good knowledge of geographical locations in Australia and Internationally.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com