Title: Senior Java Web Developer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6 + months to be extended up to two years.
Required Skills :
Expert Skill Level – Java web development using IntelliJ IDEA.
Expert Skill Level – Java application development using Spring MVC.
Expert Skill Level – Oracle database development using TOAD or SQL Developer and Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure development.
- Resource will work with team to provide necessary documentation during development cycle. This includes working with the Project Management Team, the Shared Services Team, Security, and Management, as required.
- Resource will review existing approach and work with team to have successful implementation
- Resource’s work will be considered successful when components/changes are completed and integrated to the existing processes, tested and considered production ready.
- Develop fast, reliable and scalable web applications and services using Java, Spring MVC, JQuery, Angular, Oracle PL/SQL and related technologies while following the established software development lifecycle in a team environment.
- Contribute design and applications architecture decisions while staying within the framework of the existing applications.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to implement user friendly, intuitive, and accessible client interfaces.
- Mentor and train other team members, where applicable.
- On-site, through is required. Telecommuting is not an option.
Areas needing assistance include but are not limited to the following:
- Development Assistance
- Responsive Design: Web responsive design, including knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 or above.
- ADA Design: Development to accommodate ADA compliant design techniques including knowledge of the ARIA specification and Section 508.
- Longitudinal Data Analysis: Model the expected value of the response variable as either a linear or nonlinear function of a set of explanatory variables.
- Tomcat Application Server: Development and administration of Tomcat Application Servers
- Java Technology Knowledge: Java programming language, including but not limited to Servlets, Servlet Filters, Junit, Maven, etc.
- Java Developmental Frameworks and Environment: Must have experience in development of Java Server Pages (JSP), MVC development including REST, SOAP, JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Spring, and Hibernate.
- Expert working knowledge with relational databases, specifically Oracle. Including designing, scripting and tuning schemas, tables, indexes, triggers, functions, views, etc. Also, must have demonstrable experience with PL/SQL.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com