Title: Web sphere Data power Lead
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 12 month
Development Lead for IBM Websphere Datapower Project in Retail industry
1) Good Communication and Analytical skills
2) Strong Design and Architecture experience in ecommerce landscape
3) Hands on experince in SOA Applications using IBM Websphere Datapower and IBM Integration Bus v9(SOAP & RESTful) technology stack using XML, XSD, WSDL,JSON, XPATH, XSLT, ESQL
4) Experience performing various roles as Designer/Developer with specialization in SOA, Enterprise Integration. Involved in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, architecture,design, application development, testing, and maintenance working
5) Proficient in implementing Service & Protocol Mediation, Service Orchestration, Transport and Message level Security on IBM Data power XI50/XI52 Integration Appliance
6)Experience in working with APIGEE for generating OAuth Token8) Database Programming Skill and exposure to popular databases – Oracle
7) Project leadership skills for managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the Development Lead for IBM Web sphere Data power project modules
2. Work with team members/clients and track the deverables closely. Ability to lead development team for the success of the projects
3. Assess, recommend, build and integrate with best-of-breed, off-the-shelf commercial and open-source software components
4. Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements. Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary
5. Stay abreast of advancements in e Commerce technologies in order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system
6. Recommend and drive adoption of engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, code reviews and automated unit testing
Leadership & Communication:
- Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of core competency.
- Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels.
- Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff levels and internal/external customers.
- Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.
Overall 8+ years in Java/J2EE with 4+ Years of IBM Web sphere Data power Experience
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org