Role: Eis Network Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Bethpage, NY
Provide network/LAN design, implementation and consulting for data and converged communications infrastructure based largely on Cisco equipment. Act as a trusted partner in implementing the data network infrastructure to improve business operations and customer satisfaction
The Technical Services organization structure in which this position operates requires strong facilitation skills to sustain the teamwork, coordination and communication required among associates from multiple technical domains in order to deliver and maintain high quality services.
While performing this role the candidate will be responsible for:
· Leading technical teams (including staff, vendors, and consultants) to identify and resolve complex, client application and hardware problems impacting availability and performance of the systems
· Acting as the primary resource to client and IT staff in all phases of implementation and support process and provide high level support and consultation to business and IT management.
· Working with project and development teams to ensure solutions are aligned with support requirements and that the transition and delivery of new systems or upgrades are seamlessly transitioned to production support teams and suppliers
After hours callout is required in the performance of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Required Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
Desired Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
Additional Critical Information:
· High Level Access background check required
· 24 X 7 callout availability required