A large scale rail project that involves of 50km of track including underground tunnels and stations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide leadership and direction for the project team to complete the construction of all stations within budget and within the time frame, in accordance with company plans, standards and specifications.
- To lead in the preliminary, final and bid approval process to reduce cost, review standards and approve construction specifications.
- Manage communications and negotiations with client, architects, engineers and contractors throughout design, development and construction.
- Provide continual direction with regards to the scope and cost evaluation for all stations, shafts and the Crossovers
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate superior
- Set and adjust priorities to meet the Company's strategic plans, goals and drive the project forward pro-actively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 25 years relevant working experience in stations construction and project management, with at least 5 years with a contractor on MRT Underground works
- Experience overseeing large development/construction projects and with hands-on experience in the construction of some underground station
- Excellent aptitude in negotiation of contracts with contractors Superior leadership skills and ability to guide the team in successfully meeting goal
- Fluency in English is necessary
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or related field
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org