All about Job Opportunities and information for
Jobs in USA , for Jobs in Pakistan , for Jobs in India , for Jobs in Saudi Arabia, for Jobs in UAE , for Jobs in Middle East. It contains open vacancies for various professions across the globe.
Head of Business Development (Corporate Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions) Job in Global Brands, London United Kingdom
Global Brands is a cross divisional organisation of Walgreens Boots Alliance that aims to give WBA retail businesses, as well as global partners, a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Global Brands is comprised of three pillars – Global Insights & Best Practice, Global Consumer Brands and Global Sourcing and Manufacturing - that work in close partnership together to ensure a collaborative, successful and truly global platform to give the businesses clear competitive advantages. Products in the Global Brands portfolio include Soltan, No 7, Well at Walgreens, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots Pharmaceuticals.
Overview of the role:
As a Head of Business Development (RoW) you will be accountable for identifying and delivering inorganic and organic growth opportunities for the Global Brands business across Europe, Asia, Middle East. You will be a contributor to the delivery and legacy of the Global Brands growth and vision and will drive key decisions that will affect the presence, shape and size of the total brand portfolio globally.
Your ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within the matrix, in particular with Global Category Directors and specialist support functions such as Corporate Strategy.
• You are responsible for developing the pipeline for ROW Global Consumer Brands M&A opportunities, gaining approval and support from the Chief Marketing Officer, President of Global Brands and ultimately the Walgreens Boots Alliance Group for opportunities identified.
• You are the business lead for cross category/brand organic growth programmes across Europe, Asia and Middle East (for example, entry into a new territory or trade customer). Working with retail partners, Global Category Directors and designated subject matter experts to ensure the programme is delivered to agreed timescales and KPI’s.
• Working closely with Global Category Directors, Retail Partners, Finance, Legal, you act as business lead for the brand acquisition process and 100 day integration programme.
• In partnership with Global Category Directors, Brand Portfolio and Commercial Strategy leads, you will support in the identification any portfolio gaps and opportunities to fill them as well as developing and owning the process which screens potential opportunities that could fill identified gaps.
• This role is varied and can be based in either the Nottingham or London office (with travel required between the two). A large percentage of your time will be interacting with prospective external brand partners, Global Category Directors, retail partners and specialist support functions. As a result, some travelling and leading teams dispersed across different geographies will be required to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Measures of success:
Achieve Business development pipeline and growth programme targets (revenue, profitability, share):
• Strong pipeline of brand acquisition opportunities identified with deal flow and developed process being effectively communicated and managed amongst the Global Brands Leadership team
• Deliver growth programmes on time, to standards set and to business case
• All 100 day integration objectives delivered on time, within budget
• Deliver against talent management activities, as measured