Role: Consultant Enterprise Security Identity Services - L5.1
Location: Irvine, CA
Job type : Contract
- 8-10 year experience on UAM/IAM domain.
- Adept at UAM processes in multi domain environment
- Capable of managing discussion with customer stakeholders for new UAM processes.
- User access management across platforms such as AD, UNIX, NT per standard set of processes and procedures.
- User access management across applications both custom and standard applications across various platforms per standard set of processes and procedures.
- Troubleshooting user access related issues on platforms and applications.
- Work with an offshore team to assign/delegate tasks, drive tasks and projects to completion with-in deadlines.
- Work with Sr. UAM consultant to document current procedures as per standards and share it with the team members.
- Mentor the offshore team on new/modified procedures.
- Understand the requirements of management for various reports and metrics and provide the same per schedule.
- Incident management experience – Service Now preferred.
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org