All about Job Opportunities and information for
Jobs in USA , for Jobs in Pakistan , for Jobs in India , for Jobs in Saudi Arabia, for Jobs in UAE , for Jobs in Middle East. It contains open vacancies for various professions across the globe.
Technology Infrastructure Technical Architect Job at Giza Systems Cairo Egypt
Leading an infrastructure projects.
• Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science with a specialization in Communications or Computers, or similar degree.
• 6-10 years of experience in infrastructure field.
• 1-3 years of experience in leading infrastructure projects.
• 2 years of experience as a Team Leader.
• Lead Project assigned Technical Team to secure implementing projects having Infrastructure solution.
• Follow up the projects Technical progress and coach Technical resources in running projects.
• Technical follow up on third parties to insure that the technical scope in projects is fulfilled.
• Put High level Design and pre-requisites for the project with Technical team and third parties.
• Lead project Technical Team to put solution Low Level Design.
• Technical hand over for awarded projects from Pre-Sales.
• Handle Customer and Vendor technical communications.
• Understand, implement and integrate different technologies successfully
• Deal with solution conflicts and take the necessary actions to resolve
• Manage customer interests and discuss with project team and project manager.
• Assure that solution implementation is as the approved design.
• Leader skills.
• High level of Ownership and commitment.
• Communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Accountable, independent, patient and good negotiator.
• Analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Excellent command of English.
• Ability to lead project technical team
• High technical skills at infrastructure field.
• Ability to understand and deal with different infrastructure technologies.
o Datacenter preparation knowledge
o Network experience with CCNP or CCIE certificate
Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science with a specialization in Communications or Computers