This position is based in Melbourne CBD office with the preferred candidate to begin the role in early 2017 and will suit an experienced Project Director or Senior Project Manager who has overseen a project team in the delivery of large scale office fit outs.
To be considered for the role it will be expected that you will have the following experience:
- Having driven large scale fit out projects from design through project delivery.
- Managed and maintained key relationships with clients, stakeholders, contractors and most importantly internal business lines.
- Excellent financial and reporting skills.
You will also possess the following attributes to be successful in this position:
- Strong presence and a manner which commands respect.
- Strong leadership skills, able to create confidence in the organisation.
- Strategic thinker, able to step back from the day to day to ensure the bigger picture goals are being maintained.
- Attention to detail, ensuring that small issues are picked up and actioned quickly before they escalate.
- Higher level emotional intelligence.
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org