Position: CITRIX Administration
Location: Dublin QUEST, OH
- Act as a project leader providing direction, facilitating information and validating Decision processes.
- To architect, design and implement a resilient, reliable and secure application, desktop and server virtualization using Citrix products.
- Creation of design and reference architectures for any given scenarios.
- Responsible for creating Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer solutions.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate the value proposition in the proposed design and approach.
- Design and create technology best practices for audit, compliance and operational improvements.
- Testing of the solution and Piloting.
- Work with the Citrix SMEs and other technology teams to drive the above activities
- Focus on Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity and clearly define how it is achived in the new environment or the migrated environment.
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org