All about Job Opportunities and information for
Jobs in USA , for Jobs in Pakistan , for Jobs in India , for Jobs in Saudi Arabia, for Jobs in UAE , for Jobs in Middle East. It contains open vacancies for various professions across the globe.
Vice President of Hotel Operations Job at Swiss International Hotels & Resorts United Arab Emirates
The Vice President of Operations reports to the President and CEO of the company.
Interested candidates, please see Job Description and how to apply below.
The date of commencement will be October 1.
A psychology test may form part of the procedure.
The Vice President of Hotel Operations is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of hotels under the country cluster managers.
He has accountability for budgeting, financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including Rooms-, F&B-, Commercial Management, Maintenance, and Security.
While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize revenues and profits, the director must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver Swiss International standards of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements.
The Vice President of Hotel Operations must be very much GOP and quality oriented.
· Overlooking the operations of the hotels
· Planning and scheduling training for all hotels
· Assessing the marketing plan of the hotels together with Cluster Managers
· Assessing the Budget of hotels together with Cluster Managers
· Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
· Promoting and marketing the business;
· Maintaining statistical and financial records;
· Monitoring sales and profit targets;
· Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
· Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
· Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
· Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
· Ensuring all Swiss International Products (software, systems, loyalty programs, CRS, Revenue management system, reputation management systems) are used efficiently to bring Operational Excellence.
· Ensuring security is effective and hygiene standards are met
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration
· Strong understanding of distribution channels and of their changing role within the hospitality market
· Significant experience in and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry (15 years+)
· Confirmed experience with leading PMS, CRS, CMS and Revenue Management soft wares
· Proofed track of excellent negotiation skills & trouble shooting
· Very good sense of business
· Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
· Verified analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skill
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, any other language will be an asset (French preferred)