To ensure the effectiveness of the internal audit function by implementing and executing of the quality assurance framework including setting standards, policies, procedures and MI reports in line with IIA guidelines and regulatory requirements
· Liaises with internal audit teams to ensure effective co-ordination on quality-related activities.
· Support the Head of QA to convey quality assurance standards to stakeholders.
People/Employee (Unit/Bank wide):
· Manage the delivery of objectives and key performance indicators for their direct reports, to ensure effective execution of the audit plan in their area.
· Conduct performance assessments for their direct reports.
· Support developmental opportunities for team members, to ensure the continuous improvement of their skillset.
Internal Processes/Practices (Productivity/Quality/Compliance/Reporting):
· Implement a Quality Assurance framework and support conducting periodic reviews of the performance of Internal Audit against set standards documented in QAIP.
· Implement and execute Quality Assessments on audit files to assess the quality of audit work and documentation.
· Manage the development and implementation of policies, systems, and processes to ensure adherence and conformance with IIA and regulators.
· Contribute to additional value added actions across Internal Audit.
· Contributes to the development and delivery of training materials on quality assurance, in order to raise standards.
· Develops and supports auditors in applying quality standards and methodologies in audit activities, as per accepted standards and norms.
· Monitors international and regional practices, in order to enhance the audit standards at the Bank.
· Relevant University Degree
· Professional Audit Certification
· Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in audit or equivalent experience in financial risk and control
Skills & Competencies:
· Planning and organizing
· Articulate and presentable
· Negotiation and persuasion
· Analytical skills
· Interpersonal and Teamwork
· Banking operation and products
· Regulatory requirements
· Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF)
· Computer Literacy
· Bilingual (Arabic/English)
· Commitment, stamina and endurance
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org